I’m participating in the MM Back to School Short Story Giveaway, with over thirty other authors! Now, because I was a late arrival to the group, and because I write slow and short stories just aren’t my forte, I will unfortunately not have a NEW story to give away. But, you’ll be able to download Chapter 5 and the Axe-Wielding Maniac, along with stories from this amazing group of authors. So much yumminess, all in one place! The stories go live on Tuesday, August 28th. You can find them HERE.
Man, I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for this one! My whimsical little Christmas novel, Winter Oranges, is (finally) loose in the world. Early reviews have been wonderful. Check out what people are saying:
- Open Skye Book Reviews says, “What an absolutely amazing, beautifully written, totally unique and gorgeous story we have here! Marie Sexton is a fantastic writer and she’s managed to one-up herself with this story. I think it stands as one of my favorite of hers and that’s saying a lot.”
- Fan Girl Moments and My Two Cents says, “Winter Oranges is one of my top novels for this year and will also go in my all time favorites.”
- Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous says, “Winter Oranges is one of the best reads I’ve experienced in 2015 and is the perfect holiday love story to snuggle up with. Five-plus stars!”
- Just Love: Romance Novel Reviews says, “It was lyrical, magical, and romantic! But it was also completely immersed in reality, which I loved; a fairy tale for the real world!… An excellent story, and a beautiful, magical winter romance! Highly recommended, especially if you want a winter themed novel that doesn’t focus on Christmas!”
- Boys In Our Books says, “”BLISSFUL!… By the end, my heart was full…and despite being listed as 325 pages, I did not want this book to end. Highly recommended for even the scroogiest of scrooges.”
You can find Winter Oranges HERE:
(I’m sure it’s available other places too! I’ll add those links eventually, I promise!)
Don’t forget, Winter Oranges is part of Riptide’s Love for the Holidays Charity Bundle. 20% of the proceeds go to the GLBT National Help Center.
And please follow along on the blog tour. We’re giving away two ebooks from my backlist, plus a $50 gift card to Amazon. (Click on the banner below, or scroll back one post for the schedule.)