Marie Sexton’s first novel, Promises, was published in January 2010. Since then, she’s published nearly thirty novels, novellas, and short stories, all featuring men who fall in love with other men. Her works include contemporary romance, science fiction, fantasy, historicals, and a few odd genre mash-ups. Marie is the recipient of multiple Rainbow Awards, as well as the CRW Award of Excellence in 2012. Her books have been translated into six languages.
Marie lives in Colorado. She’s a fan of just about anything that involves muscular young men piling on top of each other. In particular, she loves the Denver Broncos and enjoys going to the games with her husband. Her imaginary friends often tag along. Marie has one daughter, two cats, and one dog, all of whom seem bent on destroying what remains of her sanity. She loves them anyway.
Marie also writes dark dystopian fantasy under the name A.M. Sexton. You can contact her at email@example.com, or find her on Facebook and Twitter.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mariesexton.author/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarieSexton
- Tumblr: http://mariesexton.tumblr.com/ (NSFW!!!!)
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/msextonauthor/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarieSexton.author (I’m not very active there at the moment)